Today we headed over the hill to a outside bar on the beach to watch the soccer. At a place called Playa Hermosa. Many bars are sports bars where people gather to eat and watch a game and there is the beach lapping up in the background. by Dani: We went to Hermosa to go to the beach there and we were sitting in the water and all of a sudden a stingray leapt out into the air I felt amazed and scared at the same time I got out of the water because there were quite a lot of them leaping about and I didn't want to get stung. Later we saw some Howler monkeys climb to a mango tree to eat. Some of them had babies with them and when they ate they only took one humongous bite out of the mango and then dropped it. I had an amazing day.
May God be with you all. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteHave funny guys
Delete